Your privacy is important to us.
Docs App is a free service provided by Chronicle Software LLC. It is Docs App's policy to respect your
privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our website. Accordingly, we have developed
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the
knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which
information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us
and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as
required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft,
as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to
the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the
from time to time at Docs App's sole discretion.